Nepal Pharmacy Pvt. Ltd team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Full Refund Possible If:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, in the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. Consumer may raise a return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Nepalpharmacy reserves the right to cancel the return request, if the customer reaches out to Nepalpharmacy after 7 days of delivery.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for return;
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels and invoice;
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return, only fully unopened strips can be returned;
- Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return (eg: vials, injections, vaccines, personal hygiene products etc).
The customer can cancel the order for the product till Nepalpharmacy deliver it. Orders once delivered cannot be cancelled.
There may be certain orders that Nepalpharmacy team are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our team.
Nepalpharmacy also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by 1mg as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
Shipping Charges Policy
Nepalpharmacy will charge the customer NPR 50/- (Rupees Fifty) per order for the delivery of Prescription and nonprescription Drugs of value less than Rs. 500; and FREE Delivery for any order value of Rs. 500 or more.
In case of cancellation and refund of such orders, we will refund the entire shipping amount charged for that particular order.